Friday, July 27, 2007

It's all about me

My name is khemtong Limpongsa You can call me just "Mook". I came form thailand. I been here for 2 and half year . Now I'm studying in Master of management Cambridge College.

My Education background

EDUCATION
July 2003 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Program(B.S.C.S.) University Thailand
Honor Project: Registration system for University. First demo for Academic Resource and Information Technology Center

January 2005 Second Language Learning, Salem state college

June 2005 Second Language Learning,Advance Level, ASC English

March 2006 Second Language Learning, Highest Level,
SouthernNew Hampshire University

January 2007 Associate, Business Administration and Management,
Quincy College

1 comment:

HaH said...

does "Mook" have a special meaning? I always wanted a nickname, but Heidi just kind of sticks with me.