Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Strengths, Weakness

My Strengths:
1.Expert to communicate – After I graduated from university I had chance to work in company which is made me confident to talk with other people. My first job in that company was content producer I had to communicated other department to get the job done .My second job was programmer this job also had effect to me because between process in work. I had to listen another people in the group what they want.

2.Controlling emotion - In my personality, I ‘m good at controlling my emotion. When I been in worse situation I never reacted at that time. I will think how to get thought that situation first. I’m not born with this talent but I got it when I had to stay by myself. Everything I had to think and made decision by myself .That’s reason why I always thing everything carefully before I do something.

3.Technology person – In undergrad I studied in Computer Science in my country and work in Technical Department for few year. I earn a lot experience form university and working place. In my future I would like to have own business which is school for teach language. I will apply knowledge that I have to my business. I will use technology to help my student to learn more. For instant, I will record dvd between teacher teach in the class and upload file on website and who study in my school can log in and replete tape again. I thing it really useful sometime student can noet understand in the first time.

My Weakness

1.Lack of knowledge business – In the past I even think to have own business. I just want to work in company for long time until retire. I never pay attention to learn business and management but now I change my mind I think different way that I use to. If I work in company till I retired how can I get money to pay bill? Eventually, I decide to study in master of management for improving my skill.

2.Too much independent – My family immigrant to united state when I was in university. I have to stay alone for long time. It’s made my attitude changed. I feel careless people.


3. not good reader – I ‘m person who doesn’t like to read book that much because I can not concentrate once thing long time. I realize this is my weakness part of my life that I should chance as soon as I can because reading book is important thing to gain knowledge.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Good self-reflection Mook, continue to post over the next couple of months...love your songs.
Catherine

Catherine said...

and your Clustr Map is great...